Friday, September 09, 2005

PATIENCE OVERFLOWN! 10 TVs and no reporter?

Someone said I am tired and I say I am the one who should be tired. I cant rest cause people in priison dont have a voice in Iran and we are their voice. My foot if you feel tired. I cried and had a glass of wine and am ready to write what I want to say for 25 years. I am in conversation with this radio-Tv program called ba alireza maybodi for that long. How this happened and why? O.k Since the brutal regime of Iran came to power and started killing, stoning and mandatory hijab, forced WAR with Iraq and dragged it for years, assassinated Iranians inside and outside Iran, I tried to fight against this regime, tried to give agahi or awareness and infromation as much as I could. I tried to participate in any demonstration against this regime and worked with any group like mojahedin,shora,mashrooteh khahan(monarchy), jebheh melli and ... anything and anybody against this regime.
In process of doing so I got to know shoraye melli moghavemat, national front and the people who work and agree with them. Then I found out that the other side, meaning people with Tv and radios and those who listen to them are behind. My mother 20 years ago ,one day told me listen, Mr. Toufighi who used to be in ordoo(camping) is on this radio,I lietened a bit and said they are sleep and way behind. Then I got curious and decided to SHARE with them what I learned from mojahedin and shora and make more people on the side of people against this regime. My LONG and painful journey started.
I called Mr. Toufighi and he was producing a program with Mr. Maybodi. I had to talk to this guy called maybodi for years, hear humiliation, tohins from people and himself, and accept the fact that sometimes I was taken as a joke or entertainment for his program, but I pursued my goal. I even got used to him and liked his poems. I spend time, money and energy to continuously give information and have enteghade sazandeh.
Shora used to call me and ask me to go to a demo against the regime like the one planned in NY in front of UN this sept.14. Only that group was actively doing that 20 years ago and rest were indifferent or attending concerts. People who maybe worked for regime or were against mojahedin for funny illogical reasons would call the station and insult me. I call it funny illogical because you need to know a group well to be abale to criticize them and since this group is complicated people with no knowledge would criticize them and insult me ASSUMING I am one of them. No I was just one against the regime of Iran and worked with everybody. I would say people in prisons of IRAN cant talk and I am their voice, plus who says fighting against this regime was easy? Well after 20 some years today Mr. maybodi misunderstood me again, first because half the time he was talking on his other phone(how polite and professional and did not hear all I said) and was promoting a CD and he said you are rude and dont call here anymore and... well thanks to MR> maybodi today I found out that even the intellectuals are wrong, ignorant. You see there are bunch of tvs like Pars Tv and NITV who collect a lot of money and NEVER have a reporter to report events to us. I was today talking about the fact that mojahedin have reporters and are organized but we on the other side are not and with all the money that TVs get MR>SHAJARE and MR>ZIA and MR>MAYBODI and MR>DAVAR cant have a shared reporter to tell us what happens in LA,DC, or NY and TEXAS when Iranians have demonstration against the regime. Of all Mr. Davar is having an honest group of people and is somehow different and honest and Mr. Behbahani decided to act as a reporter and gor arrested,refer to his site http://www.sbcsiran.blogspot.com/. We are made of the same meat and bones as Mojahedin and shora ,then how come we are so behind,inorganized? Well Mr. Maybodi very rudley cut me and without hearing all I have to say, insult me and some of the people who called which rather to be lazy and insult me than move their behind and effectively fight against this regime, followed him. Well Mr. maybodi you were the best in crowd of these TV men, thou for 20some years HE NEVER LET ME HAVE A CONVERSATION BACK AND FORTH WITH HIM OR ANYBODY. HOW DEMOCRATIC FOR 20 SOME YEARS YOU ARE NEVER GIVEN PERMISSION FOR MOHAVERE OR BACK AND FORTH CONVERSATION. HOW JUST AND DEMOCRATIC,PITY, PITY, PITY..
You have to a long way to understand what I did and said in this 20 some years and be ashamed and beg me to come back to your program that is if you one day understood how incorrect you always reacted to me. Be brave and confront the crowd and take my side which is the people’s die fighting for justice, or having your Benz and Zia’s Benz and Shjareh’s Benz is more important?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They never took mobareze serious,they did a show business and thats all.

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi,Roya.
Do you remember me?
Im Minami from japan. We met when I went to US at MJ verdict.
You took us neverland to Santa BarBara.

I cant forget your kindness.Thank you!

I looked your website sometime.
i wanna say Congratulations for Ramtin and you!!
Ramtin is soooo cute!
I pray,His life is peaceful.god bless him.

Really,I should say on your websaite.
but...Im not good English speaker. ^ _^;
Im so shy.please allow me!!

And I pray to finish the war in Iraq, so early.
I hete war.I dont wanna see peaple dieing.....

Anyway,I have website too.
http://popocon.fc2web.com/
Can I link your site?
My website is all japanese...Maybe you cant read every contents(lol

We looking forward to MJ New song for hurricane.
Maybe its so beautiful song.

byebye!
Minami

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home