Friday, October 21, 2005

Mojedh bedeh yar pasandid mara!


yar pasandid mara
Originally uploaded by roya parsay.

I guess this is what we all wish to have, the lover adore us! Now read this about love paradise day or valentine's day in Israel and then read this strange story I heard . Before that did you know that Saddam's lawyer was killed? click on header .

Now the article on Romance day:

Tel Aviv braces for 8th annual 'Love Parade'
Hundreds of thousands of revelers are expected to take part in the eight annual 'Love Parade' in Tel Aviv on Friday.
Due to the parade, several roads will be closed to traffic. The Herbert Samuel Promenade will be closed until 7 p.m., between Sheleg and Koifman.
From 9:30 a.m. until 5 p.m. the following streests will be closed to traffic on both directions: Ha'Yarkon, Koifman, from Jerusalem Blvd and Rokah Street, between Even Gvirol and Ha'Yarkon .

Now maybe some Iranians only will understand this true story I heard.

FIRST I lost some of my old pictures when I left Iran and some more when I shipped them from Switzerland to America. This lady told me when she was 4 years old she,her mother, her grandma and 2 brothers and a servant were going to Tabriz to join their father,a MILITARY man. It was 1324 in Iran and Tabriz and Pishevari and Russian soldiers and English soldires were all in Azarbayjan part of Iran. Midway Russian soldiers stopped them and put a rifle on their chests and said give us all you have. She said I had a doll with porcelain face and they took it from me. That made her really sad. Her granma spoke Turkish to them and they said give ALL,every ring or belonging to us and kiss goodbye your furniture that was in the other train. She was cold,scared and the servant was constantly crying. She said we got a taxi to police station in MIANEH and that taxi had no windshield and it was cold. Suddenly an English truck came to their rescue and towed their taxi to a coffeshop on the road. From there they got to Tabriz,they did not even have underwears and had to buy material to make EVERYTHING from scratch. Pishewary ordered her father to stay home for a year and dont come out. Then after a year said come and pick some furniture from what we confiscated from people and her father said no I dont take people's stuff. They gave them 20000 tomans which was a lot of money for that time and they restarted life after a year of hardship. IN THAT YEAR AN EARTHQUAKE HAPPENED,HER MOTHER FELL INTO A WELL IN THE KITCHEN AND ALMOST DIES AND THE FATHER WAS A PRISONER. NOW WHATEVER HAPPENS SHE SAYS I HAVE SEEN WORSE,BUT ONE THING CANT MATCH ANY OTHER EVENT AND THAT IS LOOSING OLD PICTURES...AND HOW TRUE. NOW go and take a picture with your loved one, a good picture and tell the stories in your hearts to your children before you loose your memory. Thanks for sharing that true story with me, and letting me say it. I did hide everybodys identity but I love telling stories.....Lets thank God for what we have today..Love and kisses to all of you,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home