Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Tehran is his name!


rangarang tv is at www.rangarangtv.com and Tehran is the name of an announcer around my son's age, I was desperate on thanksgiving and called him and was sad about not seeing my son on thankgiving, here is his sweet reply. Thanks Tehran ,keep up the good work, maybe I can see him for Christmas? The picture is the donkey as trade mark of rangarang or shotor as trade mark of Mithra? hahah love you all, specially my son. here is his letter:
Hi. I know you dont know me but my name is Tehran. I have this persian tv
show called Zendigi...its funny how many people watch it (it is the #1
persian television show on satellite). Anyway, Im writing you because youre
PERSIAN MOM asked me to write you. Ive talked to her a couple of times and
well basically shes kind of sad that you and her dont spend more time
together. Its none of my business, but she asked me to write you and I said
that I would. Im not a presit or a guide so Im not gonna scold you or
school you on how you should love your parents and spend time with
them...especially knowing Persian Moms the way I do, sometimes it can be a
little tedious. Besides you go to Cornell (good job by the way) and Im sure
you are smart enough to figure all this out on your own. Im just writing to
let you know that despite anything and everything that may have happened
your mother loves you very much and she just wants to spend more time with
you and whether there was effort before or ont, I dont know, but I do know
that today is the proverbial first day of the rest of your life, so you
should take what chance you have. If not for you then for her. Because
despite everything you have achieved on your own, in some shape or form
whether spiritually, mentally, or genetically you owe it to your mother.
But most importantly you owe it to yourself. So call your mom, drop her a
line, let her know you love her im sure it will make her day...and who knows
it might even make yours.

Tehran
now click on header and see a pretty picture.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home