Monday, November 21, 2005

why shouldn't I talk about my love to you?


It was Arafat's death anniversisary. I like him and Robin. I wish world was kinder and these 2 were alive and see a peace. When? key bovad key? well I freeze this cause my question is if my son were yours what would you have done reacting to his sharp comments; indifferent behaviour? I am tired but also need a solution. I wont do any more posting till I really get comments. this is how you do it, click on comments, then write it and sign your name or not, then click on anonymous and scroll down and type the letters you see in a box and then click on post comment. Easy. please do that. you know his answering machine says I am busy wont answer phone,try my email you may get lucky!I feel its so snob,impolite. Then he is busy all the time .rememberI NEVER spent thanksgiving,Christmas with him. Last year he spend thanksgiving with his old roommmate,this year he is planning to do the same,other 20 some years we were 3000 miles away from each other. ahhhhhhhhhhh
CHERA AS DOOST DASHTANAM BA TO HARFI NAZANAM,KEH AS IN ATASHE SOZZAN DARE MISOOZE TANAM VAI DARE MISOOZE TANAM(GUITY THE SINGER) What would you have done if your son had said those things to you?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roya, I saw your comment on Discarded Lies. I am sorry you have trouble contacting and communicating with your son. Perhaps if you wrote a letter (by snail mail) and told him how you love him and want to spend time with him, if he saw those words in your own handwriting he might change his mind. Or at least start some contact with you.

I wish you lots of luck and Happy Thanksgiving.

10:56 PM  
Blogger roya parsay said...

Thank you hope you have a happy thanksgiving too.

7:06 AM  
Blogger roya parsay said...

Dances With Typos said...
Roya;

I feel very badly for you that your son would rather spend his holidays with friends than with his Mom. Does he know how much it is hurting your feelings?

I think you should tell him that if you have not already.

ps i moved the comment here;this is roya. Thanks;

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home