Thursday, November 17, 2005

Turkey holiday

Last year around thanksgiving I was very excited thinking I will have my FIRST thanks giving with my 26 year old son.Yes for 26 years I NEVER had a thanksgiving with him, hold it I did not have a christmas with him either, hold it I did not have birthdays with him either, WAIT I HATE WHOEVER who DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH PRESSURSE I FEEL> I hate his old roommate cause he rather spend the thanksgiving with him or his girlfriend telling me this is not your holiday cause you aint American!! or Christmas is just for Christians. well first of all Muslims do believe in Jesus and his birth has 12 ayats in Quran called surah Maryam, but thats not the point, the point is that I AM TIRED OF WAITING,TO BE THE LAST ON THE LIST... HE IS GOING TO TORONTO THIS WEEKEND, THEN TO SF TO SPEND THANKSGIVING WITH AN EX-ROOMMATE AND GIRL-FRIEND,THEN CHRISTMAS WITH HIS GIRL-FRIEND, THEN.... YEARS GO BY... WELL THIS TIME I AM ANGRY AND ITS NOT PERSONAL, WHOEVER WAS HIS ROOMMATE,WHOEVER WAS HIS GIRL FRIEND, OR WHATEVER... I will NOT ask, call, make dates or anything anymore. I am hurt and want to shout it cause for YEARS I hide it. why did I get attracted to shora? cause most mothers in that group were away from their children. Some did not even know where their children were, somewhere in Europe cause there was a war in Iraq. But now I am here, at the same state as he is for the first time. I am so close, reaching and my hand and cant touch him...aah keh vosate tanhai shahin dar zehne morghhaye khanegi nemigonjad.
Enjoy this song if you really dont understand what I am saying and have never been in my shoes, lets pretend we are happy as I did for 26 years and pretend donam daroomadeh.!! http://www.msn.americangreetings.com/view.pd?i=382219626&m=1652&rr=y&source=m or click on header and see a funny picture. believe me its not funny anymore....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roya;

I feel very badly for you that your son would rather spend his holidays with friends than with his Mom. Does he know how much it is hurting your feelings?

I think you should tell him that if you have not already.

4:05 AM  
Blogger roya parsay said...

I tried everything and thanks for your advice.

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home