Sunday, November 20, 2005

Visiting Guadalupe


Nov19494
Originally uploaded by roya parsay.

I went to Guadalupe wih Vivian today. This is the beach that made up my mind to stay in this area. We watched a beautiful sunset thou when we saw these pelicans(click) we took so many pictures I was out of pictures at sunset. It looked beautiful and even better with Vivian's purple colored glasses. I love sunset period. On the way to there we saw a fox crossing the road and walk with us for a while,here is his piouture, his head and body is shown and you can barely see him. I was scared .If you can see him with a tail. Here is a picture when bunch of pelicans were flying over my head and Vivian took some pictures.Jaye shoma khali. Do visit Guadalupe next to santa maria....

to see the birds feet on the sands click here . click on header and see another pic. also click here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home