Thursday, November 24, 2005

Mother's death,visiting a cemetery

THIS POSTING IS UNFINISHED....


Nov23537
Originally uploaded by roya parsay.
I went to Lompoc cemetery because it is my mother's death's anniversary. I went toc pray and found a grave with MOTHER written on it thou this mother dies in 1904? and mine in 2001. I have not ever seen my own mother's grave so any grave works. I am angery at present regime of Iran because I cant go there and cant visit her grave. My sister is visiting the grave on our behalf and giving adas polo and khorma. I visited other graves and saw some interesting ones. This one is the grave of a young woman,28 years old and it says "MURDERED BY INDIANS" in 1881. This cemetry in lompoc is very old. I saw diferent religios like this one is a Christian and this one a Jew , but no Muslim, so maybe I will be the first Muslim buried if I saty here and buy a house. Also here is an overall view of ceemetry and hills. This one had a cat on trop of the grave thou no animals were buried here. This one is so old.Tis one has a sign of music and this one is a free-mason grave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home