Monday, December 05, 2005

click on picture and read,ALSO WHAT I HATE


China is torturing people like regime of Iran. World needs to raise their conscious.
I hate it when a witness is Saddam’s court is rejected cause he can’t speak Arabic,I can sense its because he was pro-saddam . such a court!!
I hate it that if you are having sympathy to Palestinians too you are stared at or given labels.
I hate it that when men marry young girls its ok and not ok for women to do the same.
I hate it that my condo is not sold/rented yet!
I hate it that Iran is allowed to use old planes and put people’s life in danger.
I hate spiritual leader idea in Iran, stonning to death and also the mandatory hijab
I hate it that Jews have to prove they are human beings in some places,still.
I hate it that WOMEN HAVE TO PROVE THEY ARE HUMAN BEINGS TOO IN SOME PLACES.
I hate people who abuse
I hate stupid people who don’t know during the DAY cell phone is expensive and keep you waiting on hold during the day …
I hate it when dozari basiha nemiofte…(can’t translate this one!)
What do you hate?
click on header and enjoy it, I love that .
Next posting would be I love things…. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home