Thursday, December 01, 2005

High five


highfive
Originally uploaded by roya parsay.
Hey, give me a 5! Americans have a custom of 2 people clapping hands calling it high 5, neat. I GOT YOU! vaghti dastam ra gerefti dagh gashtam, ghalbe man aseghtarin shod(this poem is from ey del agar ashegi!!!)I tried to be nice and dont say one word of political issues. When certain MOGHREZ people came to criticize me, the announcer did not defend me and let them go on talking. When do I get protection? When defending people becomes every person's responsibility? when we learn to stop suggestions leading to cencorship or stopping freedom of speech?like when people suggest to have a tape recorder instead of talking freely on the air? key bovad key? here is another high 5 or hi-5 the title of this posting! and here a high 5 to yourself, and here is the ugliest,stupidest high five!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home