Tuesday, January 10, 2006

RESTING PLACE


ghabr
Originally uploaded by roya parsay.
This is a man in Bam after the earthquake, crying over the grave of a dear one, I saw Hossain in DC, his mother died 2 weeks ago in Tehran and Mr. maybodi, his mother died 2 days ago in America. Well I heard Hossain was in the ceremony via a cell phone, what I should have done when my mother dies in Tehran. I have not seen her grave and not even my grand mother's grave, but one day .... I wish time heal all and we go back to Iran with a beautiful ceremony and visit all people and places, meanwhile have patience. dardist gheire mordan kan dard ra dava nist .. also a good saying send to me by Bita not tranlatable: Hamishe sai kon ba kasi doost beshi ke delesh bozorg bashe ta age khaasty too delesh jaa beshi , khodeto koochik nakoni ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home