Thursday, April 20, 2006

Happy eide Rizwan to Bahais,click


Kasim
Originally uploaded by roya parsay.
this is the picture of the garden that hazrate Abdolbaha as Bahais believe was resideing and he declared the eide Rizwan for the beauties of Iraqi gardens around him on april 21st or 1st day of ordibehesht in Iran calendar. Well happy eide rizwan to bahais of the world. I was not aware of such day when I was giving birth to my son whose grand parents from his father's side was a Bahai, and that was why he was so happy to have a grand son on such a dear day to them. Well God has its games... I am waiting for Max to send me info on this day and I will post it here,(o.k he sent me info here is the picture or click on header and also here is the explanation he sent;Approach to the Shrine of Baha'u'llah: On 21 April, Baha'is throughout the world begin the commemoration of the 12-day Festival of Ridvan, marking the period when Baha'u'llah declared His Mission in Baghdad in 1863. On the first day of Ridvan every year, Baha'is vote for their local governing councils, the Local Spiritual Assemblies. also click on header to hear iranian version of imagine.click here to see the picture.
Now I want to continue the story of my son's birth as I left out yesterday...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you tell us more about this believe? this religion i want to know about it.


thanks

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home