Sunday, May 14, 2006

After 26 years my first mother's day with my son


I waited 26 years to see my son on mother’s day and it happened yesterday….hahahah thank you God; gar sabr koni zeh ghooreh halva sazam…. Well that was quiet a patience but it happened. We went to a restaurant near the ocean in LA and him and I celebrated the Mother’s Day, his birthday and his passing the Phd exam… isn’t he handsome? Then he went with his girl friend and friends to a graduation in USC. I love it when I see clever young people,his girl friend is a clever girl too and looked good in a green dress. Well next project is to celebrate his birthday on the exact day next year, after 26 years spending his birthday with him would be exciting….well he says you do one thing you want another but I am dreaming of a thanks giving, a Christmas, his birthday …and more important my grand child’s birthday..but who knows when ? I am now happy and thankful and feel good to hear him calling me Mom; after all because of him I am Mom …God bless all children and all mothers…. Best mother's day I ever had.... Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home