Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A little bIt of this..a little bit of that


why doo we repeat what we did not like about our parents??? I wanna show you the picture above where all women are wearing a hijab and only my grand ma fighting against hijab all her life had her whole face showing...more women do that less men can enforce stupid laws on women. the bottom picture won my mother a prize some canada dry glasses that we were drinking from at Childhood. the top left is daee with his son who is a physician right now himself. I could not cut and paste these picture but shared with you hoping a certain person dont recognize it cause I tooK it from his album,copied it and PUT IT BACK. swear I put it back ....wait for my next posting or the one aftEr next monday it is very INTERESTING......wait for it...meanwhile do the right thing which is buying me gifts and paying my rent for me and ....wishes,,,wishes,,,,Ok now click on header and read why Hoveyda was not a Bahai .. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home