Sunday, March 25, 2007

Babak and Yasi meet after 26 years for the first time...cousins

this woman a member of cabinet ,is killed for not having a GOOD hejab....who says what is a good hijab and what is bad? where quran has no verse on covering of the hair and none on covering the face where do these rules come from....
click on header and read the article.
Also a note on the good side...my son and his cousin(my sister;s daughter) got to see each other after 26 years....they never met before today and that is soooograve....Down with this regime of anti Islamic of Iran for doing these thhings to us...... Kisses for both .or all.....I am glad I met him and also that they met... A good day with him and his girl friend and my niece and cousins.....regime of Iran eat your heart out...

1 Comments:

Blogger Ibrahimblogs said...

I liked your post. I could relate with it.

Keep writing!!

This is Ibrahim from Israeli Uncensored News

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home