Friday, April 22, 2005

Purdue Gang and my marriage!


from left to right, My aunt, Bahman,myself,Touri joon(Bahman's mother) BaHMAN and I met AT Purdue university,who introduced us? majid. where is he? in maryland with his wife shirin,not a purdue grad,but we take her as one. I met Bahman when majid came to my floor in graduate house building and asked whetehr I want to go to dinner. I said no an I noticed that the guy next to him got sad. I asked myself why is he sad instead of Majid! who is majid?roommate of Ghassem,who is Ghassem,I explained before ,go to archive,another Purdue Grad,where is he? dead in a revolution struggle he died as a confederation pro. Well then I found out that guy Bahman liked me and asked Majid to take me out so he can know me better. Then we met and ...Why did i marry him ,cause he was very kind and took care of me when I was sick. how did he propse?once when he returned from visitinghis American girfriend(Kerry), I decided to say bye, as we were crossing the buildings to go to Nasser's house, in the parking lot he said I decided to marry you! I wanted to say no,cause was angry of him visiting another girl, but had to say yes cause he propose!! you see at that age you learn to get married to a nice guy and that he was,specially comapred to others I met in life later..I thought his father was a simple sherkat nafti(employee of oil company) but he was secretary of defence,they were Bahais ,we were Muslims, they were rich,we were average. we were different,but tried.o.k I tell that later since now my landlord's boyfriend fixed me a strong drink and they are watching TV and I am half drunk with this tequila. o.k lets tell you all the purdue girls and guys and where they are now. I will censor some stuff since somebodys husband may read these and am not sure what she told him here they are from oldest to youngest, their husbands ad wives and their cars since it was an event if any student had a car! (COMMENT IF YOU KNOW MORE OR HAVE DIFFERENT INFORMATION).DO you wanna know who had a crush on who? COMMENT and ASK!! or tell in comnets parts.
- satari pour, he was a turk and married monir later with blue eyes and white skin.had a yellow mustang?
-Bijan,married minoosh, a beautiful half sWISS GIRL called minoosh, he also developed fingerprint, he is now in Iran and sometimes texas.Has 2 daughters.
-Marmar she was tall,pale and sharp,sudied economics,maybe in Va now,dont know whether married
-Nahid,2 other Purdue grads decribed her,I never met but has blue eyes and beautiful ,turk and married to Alireza,lives in LA,one son,one daughter??
-Kami, khanoom monshi,Iran,one child?
- Naser,?
-Hamid, my Cousin,manige,one son one daughter
-Bahman,my ex-husband,Canada,now married to a christiene?got a porsche in the end,3 sons from 3 different marriages.
- Reza, married jaleh thatI love a lot ,she is better than Purdue grads!china,had a nice car,3 daughters
-abbas cheshm ghavi,navy guy,taugh me how to drive

-abbas cheshm rize,navy guy
-ali ali, shaparak khahare fati,NJ,haid's roommate
-mash Rahim
-Susan
-Ladan
-Majid,shirin,MD,had a 200dollarr car,now he is a millionaire, 2 sons
-Ghassem, dead,had a camaro,one child?
-massoud
-amirhajebi?
shushu,hooman
-shahla,? confederation activist,CA?friend of Ghassem
-dana,husband died
-vahid,met his wife in VA,he and I drove Bahman's porsche and hit a tree!!!2 children?sons?
-bijan mobaser??
-Reza hariri?? in Iran
-
-Roya,CA, one son
-

3 Comments:

Blogger roya parsay said...

-kambiz
-mahnaz monir's sister
-guy with curly hair and thin. behnam?
- amir married maryam
- siamak sioshansi
-piran sioshansi
-fereydoon sioshansi
- moiz
-

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how many childen eac has? what is their jobs noow? anybody knows??

3:14 PM  
Blogger kianb said...

great photos mdf!

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home