Friday, September 30, 2005

Wish I was here! why so many farsi speaking in Iraq and Israel cabinet?


455710262udCeiS_ph
Originally uploaded by roya parsay.

I do wish I lived here with a laptop, and a garden to grow vegetables in there! I am still unpacking but when I am finished I have this package of carrots and some cucumber seeds and torobcheh seeds from Iran that I like to plant as soon as I finish unpacking. I need someone to hang pictures here and there cause I really dont care where they are hung as long as they are not on the floor anymore! Also a 2br condo for rent or sale in Reston, any volunteer? email me royaparsay@msn.com to arrange for you to se it or I have to fly back to VA soon and see old friends(tofighe ejbari!).

BTW fire is under control and news was lying about number of people killed in Katerina or unrest. One more reason to stop watching TV and read paapers in AMerica,bunch of biased lies against Bush.

Also why so many people in Israel and Iraq's cabinet and government speak Farsi? or are Shiie in Iraq? Majority are Sunni and Arabic speaking in Iraq and who is bribing who to have descendents of these Mullahs in Iran to govern other countries to spread extreme right religious rules in other countries? click on header to seeanother pretty picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home