Thursday, September 22, 2005

I want to scream,Police gave me another ticket!


final Safari w Zeph8
Originally uploaded by Be&Nic.

There is this police on campus, and he is zooming on me. He gave me a ticket last month claiming I passed a stop sign for 170 dollars(damn california tickest are expensive) and before I COULD have a court date on that, last night at the same spot and same stop sign he gave me another ticket for run on stop sign! First of all I did take my foot from gas pedal and pressed the brakes and then looked both ways and proceeded. Second he was not behind me to see my brake lights turn on and then at the same place you got your last ticket you are extra careful. I called and they said oct 20th is my court date,but its a thursday and that is when I work on campus and make good money, so I don't want to spend my thursday in court room.

Also I found out that police wrote on ticket oct. 25 for the court date but that is a tueday and no traffic court is held here on tuesdays!
I dont know what to do, total is 340 dollars and its a lot, plus my insurance goes up too.Damn I feel to scream like this lion its not fair. I arrived in california 11 months ago and had a ticket for not carrying my insurance card in my car and turning right at a red light (both of these are legal in VA) and there the Judge said there is no way to say how long is long enough to stop at a stop sign. Then I went to traffic school so I cant go there again.GGGGOOOOODDD HHHHEELLLPP. I don't make that much money to pay 340 to police. and I have to go to VA next month on personal business too and that was my ticket money to washington. Remember I have not worked for 3 years and am broke and am a substitute teacher, this is the last thing I wanted. Can a millionaire fall in love with me and send me some money ?? He should also be stupid enough to not to want me to kiss him or love him back cause I hate men after my last divorce, so can God answer my difficult prayer? I heard he can part the sea so this should be easy for him eh? o.k click on header to see a pretty picture or here to see another one.

Then today for the first time I went to the pool at my new place and jacuzzi and enjoyed it. Then already my calender is full with some friends I made in this town like tomorrow I meet the Mormons and we go over stuff added to or deleted from bible, then on saturday noon I have a lunch date with Bill who was the first person who believed in me and gave me a letter of recommendation after I fixed his computer. I take him out cause I got a job as substitute teacher. Then at night for dinner I meet Linda at a restaurant who I met at traffic school and is a substitute teacher. On sunday night I meet Suzanne who was the x-principal of a school in Lompoc and helped me a lot in Prunes. Also a missle just went up and shook the whole town by NASA. Stuff happens in this town!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dogs

11:47 AM  
Blogger saurav said...

"BTW if you delete one more of my comments I stop leaving you comments dear Avik."
I dont delete comments ... I dont know why you are saying this....

8:45 PM  
Blogger saurav said...

"a parrot lived with this bachelor,he gets married and put a cover over the parrot's cage so he wont give nasty comnets on his wedding night. in the morning the try to pack for hineymoon but the suitcase wont close woman says let me get on top and push,still suitcase wont close,man say now let me get on top and push,still nothing. then he says lets BOTH get on top and see what happens. At this time the parrot takes the cover off the cage and says 'this one I goota see!" ... are you talking about it ??? Roya ?

you posted this joke in Hi John! click the link ..that joke is there...

9:25 AM  
Blogger saurav said...

got it ???

9:35 AM  
Blogger roya parsay said...

o.k sorry I could not find it somehow! BTW HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIO!THANKS

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home