Monday, September 19, 2005

Do to your neighbor as want be done to you


r4102786154
Originally uploaded by roya parsay.

When Palestinians returned to some of their lands and kissed the ground, I was murmuring "Hezar jahd bekardam keh bepoosham sere esgh'".. I remember Adili read that poem at the beginning of a concert he held for sima bina, I heard that cause I was not there myself. Well I wish he was here to see this day, he was very sensitive to cause of palestinians and it was not a sin to be pro palestinians in those days as being a Muslim or pro palestinian is, in year 2005.

Well Mamad enjoy it. Just be glad you are not alive to see that the one you thought most intellectual ,call you by the name (thou hezar jahd bekardam,so my name is not revealed and went by name of Marjan a while) and tell you dont call here anymore cause you like politics more than a CD!. Just rest and be at peace; specially that the one who gave you wrong advices and wrong ravankavi ,called farnoodi, and you professed to me on the last days of your life, is now giving advice to this intellectual called ey del agar asheghi, the one you asked me to call and protest Shajarian's presence for you .
Pity,o pity, For some reasons I wish you were here to see this day and for other easons just be glad you are not here to see the rest of the story..... I need to write more in depth about that in my book, I just wonder why in the end Toufighi was more aghah than Maybodi,thou I worked more on Maybodi than Toufighi? just waiting for onsore aghahi(awareness) to move in a person then you can leave them alone cause all their acts from then on will be correct and justified. Be aware of bad friends is all I can say and watch the events unfold for Iran,the bomb is exploding sooner than you can blink..

2 Comments:

Blogger Lavinia said...

Hey Roya

Just stopping by to say hi. You're right, the world today is a sadder place because certain religions are generally thought to be 'wrong' or to automatically make one a terrorist.

I think its an unfortunate turn of events, especially since the Iraq war started. But maybe what has been happening in Gaza will be the start of something new. I have a lot of hope for the Middle East, for all of us.

10:34 PM  
Blogger roya parsay said...

I hope tolerance and positive thinking bring peace to all,thanks Lavinia

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home