Sunday, September 25, 2005

Took Mormons to a picnic, had a date, religion meeting,meeting a pastor's wife


Sep23352
Originally uploaded by roya parsay.
o.k picture is me and the Mormons who helped me move in a picnic. Read their names on prior postings. Nice people and thanks.They are also teaching me and I share the teachings with you later. Then yesterday I had a lunch date with an x-neighbor,Bill, who gave me support while I was searching for a job. we went to an English cafe and enjoyed it , also had a ride click on header to see the view! . Thanks Bill. Then I had dinner with this sub-teacher and she gave me lots of tips.But it was interesting that after dinner I invited her to come and use our Jacuzzi since she walked 5 miles for the hospital. She asked for my address and as we arrived she told me that her daughter called her and her husband last year from the parking lot of out apt. and when she and her husband came to rescue her, she went back home with her daughter and her friend and when she returned to the toyota garage, she found out that her husband was DEAD with a massive heart attack. I think it was God who brought her to my place so she would accept his husbands death that happened last year. WOW. then today sunday I went to trinity church first as a resaercher and they talked about idea of trinity, then the priest talked on subject of Jerusalem and then I left for Mormon church and there they talked on subject of testimony. After that in a class they talked about Missionaries and we found out after asking questions that Israel dont let these Christian missionaries and Mormons to go there to do their missionary work ! We all thought that we should ask them to share the holy land with all believers specially that the American that is paying them billions yearly . The I attended the special group for learning about 3 religions reviewing the book of The world's religions by Smith. 27 people were there of different religion but no Jewish person was present! I am going to visit a synagogue in this area to ask them join this research group. I also met a sunni guy and I should talk to him. I think I will learn a lot.
Also there was this group against war in washington, but since George Bush had the total majority of votes, number of the people pro his policy is way more and that is democracy. Have a nice sunday, I am going to meet Susanne tonight and will post that tomorrow!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lavinia said...

Picnic? Sounds like you had a cool time.

5:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/09/19/bush.poll/

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home