Wednesday, September 28, 2005

We need more tolerance in this world,click


clip_image001
Originally uploaded by roya parsay.
I agree with all, mix with all groups and religions. This friday I will attend a synagouge and on sat.meet Mormons,born a Muslim and married a Bahai. I guess since I want my son to be in a safer world and with more tolerance I go to all meetings and try to say the other group is good and human too. You see at my wedding some closest relatives did not attend and that scared me for my son. I also hear one group talking about the other with a lot of rejudism, not logical critic. Well if anybody in any group is a thief or a druggie then I oppose but for their religious beliefs I try to encourage all to be in harmony with each other. I also will have jacuzzi party with a baptist and had lunch with church of Trinity. Amen! Now click on title and see a pretty picture.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

indeed .

9:18 AM  
Blogger saurav said...

WOW !!! Beautiful picture...you took the photo ?

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no I got it on flickr! I have more to show later. Roya

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home