Thursday, October 27, 2005

Me under the sun of Khorasan,Mashhad,IRAN!


scan0014
Originally uploaded by roya parsay.
I don't have time to cut and paste these pictrues, click on all sizes after you clicked on picture and you can see it larger.Its me "zire aftabe khorasan". Northern east of Iran. This is how you have to be dressed in Iran. I was there some years ago. Another of me in a street there that is where Ferdowsi, poet of Shahnameh was born, Neyshabouri is born and all... the other is a picture of a joob or stream in streets of Tehran. The other picture is elder Davis before he was a Mormon missionary! THAT'S ALL THE TIME AND HOSELE THAT I HAVE FOR THIS POSTING,NOW GO DO THE RIGHT THING WHICH IS GIVE ME A STRAIGHT FORWARD CLEAR MESSAGE,CAPISH? Also thanks Bita for the DVDs and clcik on header to see LlILO, which is me waiting for your visit!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very straight forward I love your postings,only wish that you did not have so much typo!Love M

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

RIGHT ON, FATTIE.

1:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

khorasan yanii khorshid ,ziarat ghaboo; zari

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home