Saturday, March 18, 2006

God give strength to his car for our New year, Amen


this is my haft seen before fresh flowers and Quran, will finish tomorrow. I am going to put my grand ma's ketab daa on the table. My son maybe in LA with me if his car run o.k. This is 7 S's for health,youth, fertility and sweetness. read about it under topic of nourooz,new day. first day of spring is first day of our new year,meaning monday 10 am. Eide Nourooz Mobarak. there are senjed,somagh,sir,sekeh in noghl,serkeh,sabze and sib and sofreh as zapas! only if my son were here then my haft sin was takmil,perfect with all of his goodness and charm...kisses and kisses..btw ALL ITEMS ON THAT TABLE ARE FOR SALE AT WWW.ROYAARTGALLERY.BLOGSPOT.COM! CLICK ON HEADER TO GO THERE IF YOU WANT.. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home