Sunday, March 12, 2006

Thank you MDGWTDF!


Dear KianB you always amase me MDGWTDF. Thanks to KianB I have a search engine on my garage sale and even here. I love you, thank you and kiss your brain! I wish I could post your picture as a child, can I? Whatever we disagree with ideaologically cant prevent me from admiring your quick brain and help. If I knew how I would of attached a thank you babay music of CHicago here, maybe you should send me those notes too! Have a nice month and hope to see you back in Iran in Azadi square SOON. xxxx Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi my friend!

no problem for the help, glad you could work it out!

posting music is also not so difficult. It needs a code like that search engine,

copy and paste the following code:

<embed src="http://example/myfilm.wmv" width="200" height="200"></embed>

put the address to your file in src="xxxxx" and adjust width and height for your desire.

hope this help.

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home