Saturday, May 14, 2005

Job Applications


jobappliaction
Originally uploaded by roya parsay.
o.k. click on the picture and on top of it is a sign with a + and says see all sizes,cick on that and you can read it.It is funny. What is not funny is the fact that I get rejection letters and the last one I got today said you typed 40 words a minte but with the errors we count it as 38 words per minute and can't consider you for the position. EXCUSE ME, MY MBA in INFORMATION MANAGEMENT ,MY B.S. in COPMUTER SCIENCES is nothing and just the typing is the factor??? STUPID.
When things like that happens I go outside, like crazy. First I went to my traffic class that Princess Diana was blamed for not Wearing a seat belt and the fact that Queen Elizabeth did not want an ARAB like DODI date her, and Prince Charles not wanting his children to have an Arab as half brother WAS NOT DISCUSSED.
ARABS ARE TREATED LIKE JEWS WERE BEFORE HITLER's TIME. THIS IS DISCRIMINATION 2005 STYLE!! LETS THROW THEM IN GAS CHAMBERS OR BURN THEM TO FINISH THE JOB OF KILLING 70(SEVENTY) MILLION CHRISTIANS AND 6 (SIX)MILLIONS OF JEWS (2/3 OF THEM), AND SOME MILLIONS OF MUSLIMS??? WE ARE GETTING THERE, FINISHINGS HITLER'S JOB. (CLICK ON TITLE AND SEE A MEMORIAL GERMANY BUILD FOR HOLOCUST,SOME JEWS DISAGREE WITH THIS MONUMNET. AFTER 60 YEARS THE WOUNDS ARE STILL RAW, AND I UNDERSTAND. WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR COUNTRY'S CRISIS AND ARE EXPECTED TO BE COOL!).
Then I went to seaside to do some fishing, met Olga this Russian girl, becoming a Dr. and we went to beach together to be safe,then we went to Museum and saw butterflies.
NA TANGNAYE PILE BOOD KEH MARA DAR ANDISHE PARVAZ SEPORAD. KEH EZTERAR DOOSTE MAN EZTERAR. (POET,NAZI)Translation: It was not the darkness and tightness of cocoon that would leave me with the thoughts of flying and freedom, but anxiety my friend,anxiety.
But tonight I feel like saying :fateh shodam,khod ra beh sabt resandam- I conquered, I registered myself(POET,FOROOGH)
due to an email I just received that was fair and to the point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home