Friday, May 13, 2005

Today with Michael Jackson,click here to see Moslehi


jacko1
Originally uploaded by roya parsay.
CLICK ON THE PICTURE AND GO SEE ALL PICTURES I TOOK TODAY ON FLICKR.MICHAEL'S FATHER WAS IN HIS CAR AND I TOOK HIS PICTURE. ALSO READ THE ARICLE,ALL JURY IS WHITE,HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE ALL JURY IS BLACK,IF YOU WERE WHITE AND VICE VERSA?
It started with whether I should stay home and get mad at this radio nd Mr.> maybodi or go to seee Michael and I decided to do that, but my number was not drawn. SO i stayed and gave slogans like michael's...innocent( like beat it music) and then saw him come out of court and blew him a kiss(after he blew us one!!)Then got home and the radio program wa still on. We need to learn to walk first before we run and this radio is doing it backwards. He makes me mad but I am mad at the regime and need to email George Bush. Then I left to go in front of MJ's house. Lots of fans. this morning I learned a lesson fom BJ and I should stop interfering with people's business. Then I saw Michael again,all fans with gifts and pictures to be signed.from England, Germany,Holland.... AMAZING. I hope he reads my letter and comment.. I somehow LOVE him ,he needs to eat well. I hope I can visit his anch. Then went to Solvang and had dinner. Saturday have to go to traffic school .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home