Monday, May 16, 2005

Went to LA ,& looked for a publisher,HELP!click here


Apr22royainlabahc
Originally uploaded by roya parsay.
First click here and read it, the whistle blower gets JFK prize, The one who did tell about abu ghuraib prison abuse in Iraq. why not me the whistle blower??hahah.
o.k I dont really look like the picture now I am fatter, thou it is me 2 months ago in my place of work,one daya week I work in a computer lab. This very part time job ends this week! This weekend went to LA and visited Shahpar joon ,her husband and her family,VERY kind and nice people. They want me to move to LA and I like to stay away from crowd.But if I find a job I move. We see.
I also went to see how I can publish this book, it is 6000 dollars for 1000 copies of 300 pages 2 colors,no colored pictures! ALSO DISTRIBUTOR(PAKHSH) IS GETIING 50-50 OR 40-60 OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT!HELP!I need a publisher.
CLICK ON title AND SEE THE ARTICLE ABOUT MR. CORSI AND A WALK AGAINST IRAN AND ITS ELECTION.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home