Monday, July 11, 2005

In Morro bay today to drop a resume in SLO,click


moi in morro bay
Originally uploaded by roya parsay.
I went to a town an hour north to give a resume to temp agency. I stopped in Morro Bay and Avilo beach, here is Morro Bay with a large and small stone in the middle of it.BEAUTIFUL.
Of all birds I love LAK LAK or Heron. I saw 3 of them in the sea,trying to catch fish from the sea next to the shore. I loved it.Here is their picture. As for continuing my story somehow I froze. Maybe waiting for a picture or some push. I guess this happens to writers and will pass. Also ice cream for all and a Pepsi since I passed my CBEST, test . I can sub as a teacher next fall maybe. 8 dollars an hour for an MBA! lalalallalla . Now post a comment and be jolly!! you donte poste a comment, I donte writee an article.in be oon dar ye sooram roosh!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats.

10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Roya joon,
hope you are doing great.
got you lilo's mother!

10:22 PM  
Blogger iggi said...

well done on the test

2:53 AM  
Blogger roya parsay said...

Thanks Jill,an ice cream for you!

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home