Sunday, July 10, 2005

Jesus laughing, In remembrance of me or whistle blower?click


ARE YOU GOING TO SPONSOR MY BOOK AND PAY FOR ITS PUBLISHING? OR ANYBODY YOU KNOW?
I want to ask my readers to give me suggestions for the name of my book ,these are my thoughts up to now and please don't hesitate to comment as I don't wanna feel like talking to a Wall for as long as this book is posted on internet I want reactions please.
O.k my 3 names are:
1. My unedited life
2. In the remembrance of me
3. Whistle blower
I went to church today. Yes I am a Muslim learning about Jesus,I should do the same for Moses too. I married a Bahai and loved a Jew. So I am Intenational when it gets to religion. Here I go to church to connect to God.Every week I will share the experience if I attend the church. today we watched a movie on a woman making pots from clays and talking about God making us out of clay and in his image. These are my notes for todays meeting and I will try to post every week my spiritual experiences when I go to church, I should post my memories later and now I feel like talking about God and religion . Don't wait till somebody dies to remember God or feel sorry for not seeing the person more often. Today we talked about:
- be the best you can always be
- water as medium
- Yield to God(I been fighting with him for so long.no submission to men and God in my life and just wasted my energy)
_ unless you don't put a pot in fire it cant hold water for you
- Joy,patience , maturity

I found out that my memoire of Timsar Sanii is turning to events happening to me during revolution so will take longer to write.I did not expect this to be main part of my book and memories but it is turning that way. I will post it later,for Sunday this is ok. God bless and may God help Iranian people to be freed soon. NOW PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND SUGGEST A NAME FOR THIS BOOK? THANKS.
THIS IS HOW YOU LEAVE A COMMENT CLICK ON COMMNETS THEN CLICK ON POST A COMMENT THEN WRITE A MESSAGE,CLICK ON ANONYMOUS .IN YOUR MESSAGE SIGN YOUR NAME IF YOU WANNA LEAVE YOUR NAME,THEN CLICK LOGIN OR SUBMIT MESSAGE BUTON, VOILA EINAHOO KHAREJ!THNAKS TRY IT YOU MAY LIKE IT. BABA KOSHTID TA YEK MESSAGE BEGZARID!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL.

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TA NABOODI DAR JAHAN EMKANE GOFT....

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol you want to tell me that Iranians dont know how to leave a comment? I suggest "My unrehearsed life" for the title.
Magda

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home