Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I need 4 more comments to write! is this pooste shir?color of skin of a lion?click


on my way to Santa Barbara today to drop a resume. I do need comments and I know some people for sure can leave a message even as anonymous. Click here for some lompoc flowers. Stop being stingy andsemej. Kian I wont count you as 2 or 3!LOL. Also this is a public weblog so you can give the address to whoever you want,mother of Lilo. I am writing about Timsar Sanii now and may get to 2 or 3 parts. Hey is this pooste shir color of skin of a lion?click here
or is this one? Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

vaghti keh abre sangin nagzasht ba semajat ......

10:53 PM  
Blogger Lavinia said...

Hi there

Cool blog. I hope you keep writing and making the issues important to you heard. Drop by my blog and leave a comment please^_^

Ciao
Lavinia

11:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi My Friend! Good to see you continue writing, Don't worry about the comments ;-)

6:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the first one (picture) is the color of a lion's skin... ;-)

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home