Friday, July 08, 2005

Me, pregnant in Elahieh living in Timsar's house part2


pregnant in elahieh
Originally uploaded by roya parsay.
First for Mj lovers go to this site and enjoy a game.Then click on title and see pedar and Babak, then me pregnant again with my niece,Sepideh and brother in mother's house,Gheytarieh. Now part 2 of the story of my memories of my x-fatehr-in-law, General Sanii:

I heard that when my son was born he was in oil company’s building in Tehran and as soon as Timsar heard the news he kissed the ground! Well I first thought because he was their first male grand child bearing their last name,but then I found out there was another reason for it and that was the fact that he was born on the new year of the Bahais called eide Rezvan! I was so ignorant about their customs and beliefs that I was not aware of the day being so important for Bahais. Also one day when we were moving from one part of the garden to the big house built at the other side of the garden, I saw a picture of an old man in Touri joons dresser,I asked is he Bahman’s grand pa? and she said no this is Hazrate Bahaollah(The prophet of the Bahais). I felt ashamed but in Iran it was forbidden to publish his picture and their temple was destroyed couple of times.

Once when I was at timsar’s room in oil company (by the way on our way driving to the oil company there was me, Timsar and the driver and I heard Timsar was singing ,I alter told Touri joon that he was happy today,she said no she was praying,thats how I found out how Bahais pray) . anyway his office was on 20some floor, and Tehran was under our feet, Timsar showed me a building and said that was a Bahai temple and was destroyed.He may of said the name of it and I forgot. This was during the shah’s time, now they kill them and destroy their graves and they do that to Muslims too,advancement stupid style.

I also remember that when I got pregnant Timsar was very careful that I don’t eat greasy food and NO salt. He mentioned I should do this even when I am breast feeding. He had a good idea ,he said there should be a test for young couples on their knowledge of raising a child and/or nutrition knowledge. Nobody teaches you that at school or make you take a test. Funny thing is the government took Bahman for a physical and blood test before marriage so a virgin like me could be sure he is ok by the system. Stuff we went thru and still nobody wants to replace it with an intelligent system. I somehow agree with the testing for being a good parent part of it.

Anyway I know that Timsar loved my son a lot. And vice-versa. He even told me once in van couver as I went to visit Babak.When he was sick in his death bed in Canada my son asked him Baba joon what do you want and he said I want to die. And he died soon afterwards, may God bless his soul. I have not seen his grave yet,as I have not seen my grand ma and my mother’s graves yet,those in Iran and Timsar in Canada. I only saw him twice sick in hospital once in NY and once in Switzerland. I explain those events later.

After we got married, I first went back to Purdue University to finish my last year of school and Bahman joined me later and started a phd program thou he never finished it due to events that followed (Timsar’s sickness). I was hurt by the fact that first Timsar said Bahman is following you unconsciously(in his letter) and Touri joon called me from England and said we only can afford to either get him boze stereos or send him to America! This was after Bahman tore apart the travelers checks that my mother gave me for my last year of school at Purdue. My brother gave him a lecture for that and I found out Timsar was stingy and never invited anybody in for tea or coffee ( people who would come to the house to report something to him).Anyway the marriage started with me being hurt for several reasons, and as soon as we got to America(I left earlier and Bahman followed later) we stayed in the married students houses in Lafayette Indiana. Then Bahman got his wedding present or whatever you call it and that was a Porsche ………..This Porsche became my HAVOO or like his second wife! I REMEMBERED THAT HIS MOTHER CALLED ME FROM ENGLAND AND SAID WE CAN EITHER afford to SEND BAHMAN TO AMERICA OR BUY HIM A BOZE STEREO! MY HUSBAND ??? I ANSWERED AS YOU WISH, SUCH A QUESTION AND LATER THEY had the money to EVEN Buy HIM A PORSCHE!Stuff like these always bothered me,treated like ....

O.K after several months we heard that Timsar had a brain hemmorage due to having a car accident in Caspian sea area and hiding the symptoms. The driver was the same guy who was following me at the sea side on my honeymoon,Deylami! Timsar was flown to New York and was attended at Mayo clinic. Bahman left for NY and I followed later. My mother was there too for a short while. They operated on his left side of brain and Timsar again faked the symptoms and was released. I remember we all got to Bahman’s little Porsche to leave the hospital and Timsar was complaing that how one would pay so much for a car to sit so uncomfortably in it and me and Touri joon smashed in the back of a Porsche 911 keeping quiet. In matter of days we were back to the same hospital cause his right side of brain had hemmorage and he could not move a hand and a leg. They again operated on him and flowers and sefarat and special attention of the Shah…. He flew back to Iran all recovered. Then I finished school and Bahman and I went back to Iran and lived with them. What followed which was the revolution nobody could guess ………..to be continued