Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Regime of Iran's last hours,Congratulations Saeed Behbahani!CLICK


FIRST OF ALL SAEED BEHBAHANI WAS FILMING THE VOTING SITE OF REGIME IN MARYLAND AND GOT ARRESTED FOR TRESPASSING! IN THE COURT HE WON THE ARGUMENT AND DEFEATED THE REGIME OF IRAN.HAHA WATCH RANGARANG TV AND CELEBRATE. THANKS DAVAR AND SHAME ON OTHER TVS NOT COVERING OR SUPPORTING SUCH EVENT. NOW THE RETS OF THE STORY.....

The significance of General Sanii being the ex-minister
of war or secretary of defense was due to the fact that
he was a devoted Bahai. In that religion one cannot
interfere with politics period,and him and Hoveyda
were in highest ranks of politics in Iran. The way my
ex husband explains it is this:
Hoveyda's father was a Bahai and was given an administrative exclusion
(meaning he could not participate in any religious affairs) because of his

job as an Ambassador. The same strictures were applied to my father.

In Frasi I was told that he was TARDE EDARI. So with that explanation they pursued politics! Although I heard from some Bahais that they considered him as an angel or very religious for the Bahais. He never smoked or drank,thou at youth he had done it. He was even sheytoon as Timsar Farzad ocnce told me at sade Karaj while water skiing there , that when Timsar was drafted he Would of left his boots pretenting he is sleeping there and he called him osta Bala. But when I met him he was very quiet,respectable and no smoking, drinking,gambling….and as it is mentioned in his letter to me he expected the same from Bahman my ex. Bahman loved occasational cigars and a beer and timsar disapproved even that.

Anyway, Hoveyda was the Prime Minister and General Sanii the Secratary of Defence, and Dr. Ayadi the personal Physician of the SHAH, so one can conclude that Shah trusted the Bahais. Unfortunately the Jews in Iran were way undercover and one did not know(and still does not know) which politiciian or singer or writer was/is Jewish , but I heard the two disliked each other cause original Bahais were Jews in Iran and some Jews disapproved of their conversión.

So we returned to Iran after I finshed school and Bahman stopped pursuing his Phd. We lived with Timsar and Touri joon in the same house. I woke up one day and looked outside the window and these cars were parked in the garden in Eelahieh where Timsar’s house was: A Jaguar belonging to Touri joon bought from England, a station wagon that they bought using my student permission from USA(In Iran at Shah’s time each student could bring a car paying no taxes when their study finished) used by Timsar everyday driven to oil co. by the chauffer, a Porsche belonging to Bahman, a Volvo belonging to Amir and Maryam (Bahman’s sister and her husband who attended Purdue also), my little Honda, Jaleh and Mahmoud’s car that I forgot their brands. (Jaleh is the other sister of Bahman). Bijan the youngest brother was still in England studying. The garden looked like a party was going on and it was everybody returning from abroad after finishing school. Already I had some Disagreemens as I could not figure out why we had to live with them and cant rent an apartment? I started working for IBM and Bahman went for Sarbazi(got drafted), thou he would park his Porsche there and all would treat him special knowing who he is. In Iran people have a tendency to treat you different when they feel you are related to a politician. I remember when I was going to school my home economics teacher Mrs. NasiRzadeh would ask me what color I like and she would sew the project of the class for me in that color just because my aunt was Sceratary of Education then and I carried her last name!Also later when I left IBM and started working in culturl affairs of Darbar with Mr. Shafa(SON OF SHOJAEDIN SHAFA), the doorman would stand up and salute when I wanted to sign the book which was used as punching card machine for your presence,. He said he was in the guard and Genral Sanii was every military man’s boss being head of the army . I WAS CARRYING SANII’S LAST NAME THEN. So I HAD THE LUXURY OF GETTING SPECIAL TREATMNET FROM DIFFERENT CLASSES OF SOCIETY DPENDING OF WHICH LAST NAME I USED. NOW THAT I NEED THOSE INFLUENCES TO FIND A JOB ITS MISSING;-)…… TO BE CONTINUED

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Lavinia said...

Hi Roya!

Hope you are well, thank you for all the comments at my blog.

That animation on my site is very cute isnt it? I did not make that particular one myself but I do make them.

I will email you a programme that allows you to make such animations. They are called "gifs". The are basically a moving jpeg image.

I hope your enail will allow the programme to be sent. It is not very big though.

Keep Well
Lavinia

12:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is what I aske dpresident Bush:

Hello,thanks for sending a message to Iranians,but please come to action. Start the engine,there are millions of Ganji in Iran prisoners. Now please support Mr. behbahani that was in a court in Maryland against regime of Iran. he was arrested as trespassing,he is an Iranian trying to cover the election . They beat him, sweared at him and took him to court.
please back him up for a counter sue. We need to get to this regime inside and outside Iran,with any political opinion Iranians are united to get rid of this regime. The more time they have the more they use our oil money to spend on terrorism. They maybe nationalities of faked Arabs, or Pakestanis or Iraqis,but the fund comes from the regime of Iran and they disguise under all nationalities, and use Islam as a shield. You are right,Islam,Iran and humanity is hijacked by these people.

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home