Friday, January 13, 2006


I know that it is in my blood to write a book, an article, be a journalist or a radio or TV announcer. After all my grand parents were both journalists and their blood is in me. I enjoy that a lot, in farsi or English. I conducted a program in aTv, while I was in Washington last month. It was about women and their struggle for freedom. I touched base with some women in Dc who are heroes in struggle of women for freedom in Iran. They are so clever, enthusiastic, and never tire. I do have some complain about them but compared to their achievements its nothing. I heard a friend�s mother died and went to her memorial and saw a lot of people. One day I have to write about them, they are called mojahedin and I was away from them for 5 years and this memorial made me see them again and see wonders. Well the only organized opposition is them and the rest just complain and don�t do much. I wish a group I could identify more with were having a strong group like them, but now we should all get together and stand against this regime of Iran,specially wome. Ok watch my program tomorrow at 7 pm in www.ranarangtv.com or pray I get rich and publish the book to be more explanatory.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home