Saturday, April 08, 2006

The view from my room


This is the view in a clear day,the mountains are way in the back like Tehran... BTW I read the persepolise and if I was her grand mother I would really slap her for putting that guy in jail cause she had lipstick on, first this way she got the attention of pasdars even more, then she was very selfish and rude to send an innocent guy to pasdars. Also I used drugs twice in my life and felt so bad and threw up that I never touch grass again. one day I have to write that event that on the day revolution happened and office was closed I was left with a golden columbia in my pocket that a coworker gave me to deliver to another coworker in IEI to get some naft or gas from ....meanwhile they told us all to go home cause the king heard the voice of the revolution...at home I tried that cigar and got sick and my uncle who is a doctor came over to our house swearing at me, my sister's husband gave me butter with spoon to bring me down, and my x-husband came home from office as an emergency and he was swearing at me too...I could SEE their intentions and it was a weird trip. I NEVER touched those sh..ts again...I hope Marjan Satrapi do the same and I hope her book Persepolise become s a movie one day. now click on header and see new items in garage sale please;-) Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home