Tuesday, June 13, 2006

My Father's FIRST love poem to my Mother


This is a poem that my father said for my mother. If you connect the beginning of each 1/2 verse(beit) her name (shokouh Massihnia) is made,if you add last words of each 1/2 verse her name again is made. if you add the beginning of second 1/2 verse(baeit) shokoh Massihnia is made again and if you add the last words of each 2nd verse her name is made. He was 20 years old when he recited this poem, he wrote this poem with his own handwriting, how beautiful. His first poem for my mother with great love. quite a genius...Have you ever recited a poem for a loved one? I am going to try,but first I have to find a love!And what about the surprise visit of the president? Here is the headline: Bush assures Iraq of support on surprise visit  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home