Saturday, July 23, 2005

Away for one week to re-enrgize,read discardedlies meanwhile!

Click on header and read article on finding munition in Iraq.Thanks president Bush for letting soldiers stay there. Need a pause to think,renew and re-evaluate.Should I submit to silent majority and be in-active or continue struggleing? If need to tell people to have tolerence for opposition should I be interviewed too or just close frineds? Why not teach a lesson to people to bear each other by keeping me on board and interviewing every 2 weeks or so? Tolerence means dont make fun of the leader of opposition, bear it. bilmiri?goori zadeh?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi My friend! I wish you good luck where ever you are and whatever you do, don't lose your faith and be yourself. I think ultimately all of us should listen to eachother but some people won't. You shouldn't get frustrated. Just do what you have to do. Also it's obvious that finding a job is getting hard, for that you shouldn't get frustrated too ;-), just do your daily searching and soon you will have a job, good luck to you my friend.

9:19 AM  
Blogger roya parsay said...

Thanks MD Friend. Kind friends like you, give me strength. I hate those who are stingy in giving love and support specially when one needs it so bad. kash roshanfekr naboodim va ba in gavha rahattar zendegi mikardim! I shall return next week. ghorbanat Roya

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home