Monday, April 10, 2006

Remembering bad memories...


When I find myself in times of trouble; Mother Mary comes to me� o.k now I find myself in time of trouble� I went to the hospital to see my friend /coworker in this new town I live in to have a hysterectomy. Well I had one 3-4 years ago but under such an unusual situations� I want to cry and all the memory is coming back to me. I was scheduled to have mine while my ex husband at the time (Mehrdad) was acting so weird that I asked a friend to accompany me to the operating room cause I was scared of him.She agreed and now I am that friend today for this friend thou her reason is that her mother and daughter are far away and her sons also. Well I went there before she went to the operating room, then remembered myself then and felt bad. I remember when I woke up I asked the nurse please don�t leave me alone with my husband.. The nurse said �why ?do you want me to call the police? � I said I don�t know and passed out again. I was not wrong, he and his family had a big plan for him to go to Iran and he was acting weird. Now I went and saw my friend again and she is coming out of anesthesia and I see how helpless one is and remember those days. I remember I told him don�t you touch me as I was getting out of anesthesia. My mother had died some months before that. Well he started his plan as soon as we came home from hospital and thou one is forbidden to drive for 6 weeks I had to drive shift stick in 6 days to go see a lawyer cause he took my automatic car� I cant say more cause I feel sick and sad but one day� one day ..now I have to go back to the hospital to check on my friend and PRETEND to be strong for her� memory comes back to me and I want to cry and scream�Mother Mary please come to me�..
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home