Saturday, June 17, 2006

People who need people


I used to have these two cats, the yellow one fell from the balcony and the russian blue is with my neighbour in virginia. their names were sugar and honey. The piece of cloth in front of their litter box is what is in front of my son's apartment and I dont like it. It is ANOTHER PIECE BUT EXACTLY THE SAME DESIGN. So one day I will drive up and take it to pieces and my son would hate me. Also I live here in this town with no American TV, so I go visit this lady to see Tv and with no land phone, so go to her house to use phone, and no B-B Q grill and go there for that... people who need people. Iran lost Soccer to Portugal and Daee is in ICU and in coma.Can't argue with God's palns but makes me wonder.I am praying to get that job That I went for an interview for. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home